I was destined to do a film with Shivarajkumar: Vivek Anand Oberoi - Click News Xpress-latest news,business,sports,entertainment,travel,breaking news,Headline News

Breaking

Saturday, August 18, 2018

I was destined to do a film with Shivarajkumar: Vivek Anand Oberoi

I was destined to do a film with Shivarajkumar: Vivek Anand Oberoi

This is why Vivek Oberoi is known to have been doing a cameo in Anand Ravi Verma's first directorial Rustam. But Bollywood actor disclosed that this is not the first time that he was offered a film with Shivrajkumar.


I was destined to do a film with Shivarajkumar: Vivek Anand Oberoi


Obviously, before Vivek played his role in the films, he was offered a film with the teenager along with Shivrajkumar. The actor tells that he was only 16-17 years old when he met Shivanna for the first time and the actor was in Mumbai shooting. Vivek went to meet his family friend on his film set.

He was the first person to offer a film to Vivek. Though Vivek humbly rejected because he was not ready for his acting debut, he was very much impressed with Shivrajkumar's gesture. Later, Vivek revealed that after decades, he was offered a film with the actor.

But he remembered that this was the place from where he had received his first offer and apparently played the role of no hesitation. Vivek, who played the role of a police in Rustam, said, "I think I was determined to do a film with Shivanna and I think that it will definitely become one of the great and memorable experiences of my career.

This is the reason why I decided to perform in the film especially. "Vivek recently shot in Bangalore with the team and all his applause came and said that he Hain is excited to start Kannada with the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment